Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where did the Summer Go?

Ooops... haven't written in a really long time...I'm so sad the summer is almost over, I honestly don't know where it went. My hibernation season is approaching. I seriously despise wintertime. Summer is just so more fun, but I am actually really start to get sick of the same people, the same drama, the same bars... it starts to get a little superficial after awhile. I have found myself getting pulled into it and all the drama it entails...and I don't want to have a label or stereotype. I only go out twice a week but I really want to get back into going to church and focusing on being a good person, family member & friend. I feel like sometimes its so easy to get wrapped up in your own day to day life and you start to lose focus of what is really important in life and I never want to be like that. I just want to be a good person and always try to do the right thing. I know I'm not perfect and don't always handle every situation correctly but it really bothers me when I feel like I have let someone down or didn't handle something in the right way. I can't help but to analyze every detail.
This Thursday I am going out for Melissa's Birthday and Ryan Picou will be in town and am going to the epicenter (go figure) and I am in Lindsey's wedding this weekend, which I am dateless for but figured I'm not going to make someone suffer through that especially when I haven't really been dating anyone seriously. I want to find someone but I am so picky and refuse to even go on a date with someone unless I really think there is potential, maybe I'm going about that the wrong way but I really hate going on dates. I can really appreciate the quote ...."It's better to be a little lonely than a lot miserable". Although sometimes I think I am ready to find someone to have fun with and laugh and share things with. Guess I'll go ahead and give up on Brody Jenner ... for now. :)

P.S. I'm headed to the big apple on September 11th to visit Ashley- my first time there, I'm pretty excited :)

No comments: