Friday, July 11, 2008

Orange Tic Tacs on a Thursday night...



So... I missed my curfew (shocker) by about 30 or 45 minutes but it was worth it. :) I had a great night. I was not so happy when my alarm went off this morning for work though. I think I had way too many orange tic tacs shots last night (again.. shocker). Luckily, today is one of my half day Fridays then I'm headed home for food and a nap then to the boro. There has been something I've been praying about lately and over the past few days I've realized that God has taken control and I can finally see how blinded I was with this situation and I realize now that God has better things in store for me. Finally!!!! :) They say everything happens for a reason which sounds cliche but I am a strong believer. I am really looking forward to this weekend and what's to come.
By the way- I sent my mom a text last night (wasn't even late- around 8pm maybe?) and said I just wanted to tell you that I love you and and she wrote back "are you at live after five?". I admit I had had a few glasses of wine but still... :) she was insinuating I was a drunk I think. j/k I'm going to try to post a few pics from last night on here (if I can figure it out)
Here is an article about my brother that was published in Savannah Magazine -I have to post because I am so proud of him!!
http://www.savannahmagazine.com/articles/a-dream-come-true

P.S. I'm totally going to taco bell after I leave here.

P.S.S. Melanie Duckworth- you should not have driven home last night! That is all...

No comments: