Thursday, July 10, 2008

umm.. what am I supposed to write about?

My friend Abby started a blog today which intrigued me to start my own, especially since we have no more myspace and facebook at work :( which is by the way very devastating.
I really have nothing to talk about currently except for the fact I'm disappointed its storming (even though its sunny out- wtf) because I was looking forward to going to epicenter at 5 to hear Simplified, but I'm sure I'll head out later after it blows over. I hope it's a good night out. :)
I am giving myself a curfew tonight so I will feel good for my journey to Gboro for Holland and Ian's cocktail party tomorrow night and to see Mckenzie. :) It's definitely a busy weekend filled with showers, 30th bday parties (did I just say 30? wow I'm getting old) and more wedding showers, but its worth it.

No comments: