Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bachelor... Will it Last?

My two fave girls on the bachelor thus far are ...

Lauren seems really down to earth. Some of these girls are complete cheeseballs, I'm seriously embarrassed for them!


Shannon seems a little too peppy at times, but she is definitely one of my faves, and I'm super jealous of her teeth.


Over the last seasons of the bachelor I have found myself bored and I usually stop watching BUT these previews for this season look REALLY GOOD! So we shall see.

Here is the season Preview



In other TV... I looove "The City". Maybe its staged, but I don't care. Although I will say they could definitely film a reality tv show in Charlotte and it would NOT need to be staged. I'm still trying to figure out if Jay is "playing" Whitney or not. It seems to me he is smitten...(wow haven't said that word since like 1999.) However, I've never really seemed to be a great judge on the whole player thing (or actually maybe I am but for some reason always think anything that comes out of peoples mouths is genuine. Don't worry... I'm learning. However, I bet if I were to ask my friend Mckenzie she could definitely tell... :)

Sidenote: My dear friend Ashley Love is looking for a good job in Charlotte, if anyone knows of anything, PLEASE let me know. She is very smart and a hard worker. I know this because she a) corrects me when I say something dumb or use vocab incorrectly and b) she 4 out of 5 times a week is leaving work at 11pm! Please help her because I REALLY want her to move here.

Bye Buddies! Happy Monday <3

No comments: