
Stephanie definitely gets the Miss Congeniality award. I find her to be very genuine and sweet. The story of her husband dying in a plane crash is tragic but she still has a positive outlook on life and love. It brought tears to my eyes when they showed previews of her being so surprised and happy when her daughter runs up on the beach (which appears to happen next week). She is growing on me looks wise, she just seems quite a bit older, but she is definitely my favorite as far as inner beauty goes. I think her and Jason would be a wonderful match.
I am also a fan of Jillian & Melissa and they seemed to have good chemisty with Jason on their one on one dates.
As far as my last week picks go... I found Lauren to be a little high maintenance this time so I'm crossing her off my list and I still like Shannon but she might be on the verge of crossing the line of stalker. But I can appreciate her positive energy and always smiling face.
And Erica and Megan need to "beat it" (as Abby would say) :) They are Drama!
Oh yeah... and did I hear that correcetly that Nikki has not kissed anyone other than her boyfriend at the time, which was when she was 17? She is now 29!
That is all...
1 comment:
that's right peen. beat it.
thanks for the bach update, i haven't been able to catch it since i'm over on the cw from 8-10! :)
Post a Comment