
Soooo... I am going to Cancun in 2.5 weeks and would like to get rid of some of the "winter weight" I have developed around my stomach. Problem is I have absolutely NO will power and love to eat and also happen to be addicted to fast food... oh yeah and hate working out. Dang! 3 Strikes against me!
So I am going to try this Special K diet... apparently you have 2 meals of Special K a day and then snack on fruits and veggies and Special K bars then you can have a normal dinner. I mean it can't be that hard, right? I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight but would like to lose some fat rolls that I can no longer suck in. We shall see how it goes. Has anyone done this diet before? Wish me Luck... because I'm thinking I'm going to need it.
1 comment:
I love the Special K cereal bars. The strawberry are delicious. Good luck, friend!
Post a Comment