Seriously... I don't think I need to write my own comments here
"Heidi Montag loves Chanel – and she's not afraid to show it! The Hills star shows off a fresh manicure – her nails are emblazoned with the luxury brand's logo – before stopping into the Chanel store in Beverly Hills on Wednesday."
I just want to be happy in life and love. I take each day as it comes and do the best I can with it but most of all appreciate God, my family and friends, because they mean the absolute world to me and I couldn't get through life without them. I am very loyal and probably never have been in an argument in my life which I discovered is probably a bad thing. I believe life is too short to worry about the small things and ultimately God has it all planned out. I can be very impatient and once I want something I can't stop thinking about it until I get it. I hate being at odds with anyone and most of all would hate to hurt anyone's feelings. I tend to analyze every detail. I love taking care of people and being taken care of. My dream job is to work as an activities director at a nursing home. A few things I've learned along the way: It's not what you have it's who you have that matters. Never regret anything that made you smile, Never allow someone to be your priority, while you are just an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment