I have had wayyyy too many friends heartbroken lately over asshole guys. I don't understand it and probably never will... Why do the guys always win? Why are the girls always the ones feeling like its her fault... even the most pretty girl is left feeling like she wasn't pretty enough or skinny enough or just flat out wasn't good enough. It doesn't seem to be fair and turns out the reason is the guy is just an asshole and doesn't know what he wants and gets away with it. But why is it that the guy is the one (98% of the time) calling the shots here... why is the ball ALWAYS in their court? I mean even the most amazing girl can end up chasing the biggest loser... I don't get it!!!
Lessons learned:
"Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you"
"Don't make someone your priority when they only make you an option"
Best K Beauty Products at SALTY Boutique
5 years ago
1 comment:
Amen!!
Post a Comment